Staff caseworkers and agency caseworkers work together to ensure participants are provided the right support for mental health issues. These issues range in severity, but are addressed through outside agencies and partnerships.
Some of our participants struggle with addiction and drug and alcohol use. We understand these challenges make it difficult to maintain employment or to maintain a stable living environment. Our weekly meetings are meant to support sobriety and to empower participants to re-commit to themselves and their families.
ADULT HOUSING GUIDELINES
- All participants must be 18+ years old.
- All participants must be homeless.
- All participants must obtain employment or source of income within 60-days.
- If a participant is being released from treatment, participants must be clean and sober.
- All participants are expected to attend one (1) support group meeting per week.
- All participants must pay a non-refundable deposit of $250.00.
- All participants must willingly participate in case management activities.
- All participants must sign a month-to-month lease.
- All participants must work with approved affiliate programs in the process of obtaining independent living.