- We're Ready When You're Ready -
Transition for Life’s Titan program is a re-entry program for men who have recently been released from prison. It is a comprehensive program geared toward the successful reintegration of ex-offenders into the community.
-Who Qualifies? -
- Any male who is currently incarcerated in a Missouri or Kansas prison and is expected to be released within six-months of application.
- Must be homeless or have a lack of a feasible home plan.
- What do I do first? -
- Participants in the program must provide a completed questionnaire.
- After review, inmates can submit an application for acceptance into the program.
- Once approved, inmates can submit intake forms in preparation to enter the program.
- When happens after I arrive? -
On the day an inmate is released and officially becomes a participant in the Titan Program, a staff member will meet them at the designated location and assist with move-in.
- What to Expect -
Transitions for Life Foundation provides the following services either directly or through partner organizations:
- Safe and sanitary housing
- Job Placement Services
- Vocational and technical training referrals
- Other Re-entry services through partner organizations
- Housing assistance
- Familial connection assistance
- Hygiene Products
- Treatment Services
- Case Management